“do what you have to do” Search Results
758 POETS FOUND
- Schauffler, Robert Haven 3 poems
- Young, Edward 15 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Fletcher The Younger, Giles 3 poems
- Donne, John 191 poems
- Parker, Dorothy 193 poems
- Doolittle, Hilda 30 poems
- Hemans, Felicia Dorothea 191 poems
- Dove, Rita 28 poems
- Harrison, Tony 6 poems
- McGonagall, William Topaz 204 poems
- Dowson, Ernest Christopher 81 poems
- Domett, Alfred 4 poems
- Tolkien, John Ronald Reuel 38 poems
- Justice, Donald 32 poems
857 POEMS FOUND
- Toot-Toot-Tootsie Good Bye (Well toot toot Tootsie goodbye toot toot Tootsie don't cry), Joe Rosochacki
- Dorothea pet pet pet pet dog dog dog dog dog, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Haven's Hymn, Arik Fletcher
- Fair Haven's Rest, Mark Walters
- Haves and havenots, gajanan mishra
- Toḷu Toḷu Tolu Ranga Toḷannaḍai, Purandara Dasa
- Today's Decisions Tomorrow's Future, Mahfooz Ali
- Today's Insecurities, Tomorrow's Fate., Casandra Vice
- A Doctor’s Advice to Doctors on Doctors Day, Dr John Celes
- Totally Tout Apricot from Tot to Totter, Jonathan ROBIN
- Double you, double you, double you, dot, AaI Harvey
- whatever Heaven Can Wait - a *whatever* poem heaven heaven heaven heaven, Ronberge (anno secundo)
- What's Wrong and What's Right, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- whatever Calendar Gulrs - a silly *whatever* poemsexy babes sexy babes sexy babes, Ronberge (anno secundo)
356 SINGERS FOUND
987 SONGS FOUND
- Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ..., Rolling Stones
- Today Is Tommorow's Yesterday, Kingston Ron
- Tomorrow's World Today, 10cc
- Tonight, Tonight, Tonight, Genesis
- Tora Tora Tora, Max
- Whatever's Clever, Beverley Knight
- Whatr's So Different, Ginuwine
- Dog's a Best Friend's Dog, Tears for Fears
- Dope Hat/diary of a Dope ..., Marilyn Manson
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Therefore I summon age To grant ...
Sundaythe doctor's paradise! ...
Wanton as youthful goats, wild as ...
Three young rats with black felt ...
You're not an M.P., you're a ...
You're not sick you're just in ...
When you're slapped you'll take and...
I haven't the heart to poke poor ...