“don t pick it up” Search Results
722 POETS FOUND
- Tynan, Katharine 160 poems
- Pickthall, Marjorie Lowry Christie 83 poems
- Donne, John 193 poems
- Hall, Donald 22 poems
- Justice, Donald 34 poems
- Dawe, Donald Bruce 4 poems
- Paterson, Don 2 poems
- Donelaitis, Kristijonas 4 poems
- Tranströmer, Tomas 6 poems
- Tzara, Tristan 5 poems
- Traherne, Thomas 31 poems
- Tasso, Torquato 46 poems
- Su Tung-po, 6 poems
- Thomas Tickell, 7 poems
831 POEMS FOUND
- Twitter Tweet Twitter Tweet Twitter (Twitter Tweet Twitter Tweet Twitter Twitter Tweet Twitter Tweet Twitter), Eliza Doalot
- Toot-Toot-Tootsie Good Bye (Well Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye Toot Toot Tootsie Don'T Cry), Joe Rosochacki
- Ten Times Ten Doth Search Her Ten Times Ten Times (Terzenelle), Leslie Alexis
- Tippy-Toe, Tippy-Tippy Toe…, Louise Tredoux
- Tick-Tock Tick-Tock, Michael Carlson
- Tick Tock...Tick Tock...Tick Tock, Victoria Ritchie
- Taxi Poem 'The Pick-Up', taxi poet
- Look Up Into The Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s A Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Itch, Itch, Itch, maria sudibyo
- Pick-Up-Sticks, Julie Bond
- Tic-Toc, Tic-Toc, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
- Ting-A-Ling, Ting-A-Ling, Ting-A-Ling,, Kazi Nazrul Islam
- Busy Hands Don'T Hold Razors, Busy Hands Don'T Hold Razors, Busy Hands Don'T, Arsene Hodali
- Donce, Donce, Donce, Rajashri Saphia Singh
869 SINGERS FOUND
990 SONGS FOUND
- 1.miluji Te 2.nenavidim Te ..., Mnaga A Zdorp
- I Thought It Took A Little ..., Ross Diana
- It's a Shame, It's a Game, Hollies
- It's All Wrong, but It's All ..., Dolly Parton
- It's Alright It's Ok, Leah Andreone
- It's Not Over ('til It's Over), Starship
- It's Not Right But It's Okay, Whitney Houston
- It's Not Right, But It's Okay, Houston Whitney
- It's Not Right,but It's Okay, Whitney Houston
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Pick up and read, pick up and read.
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
The ode lives upon the ideal, the ...
Peter Piper picked a peck of ...
"You don't understand me" means ...
Love is feared: it dissolves ...