“driving the last spike” Search Results
321 POETS FOUND
- Milligan, Spike 51 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
880 POEMS FOUND
- A Ping Spike After Spike Milligan A Thousand Hairy Savages, Jonathan ROBIN
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Real Love, At Last, Being First, Not Last, At Last, James Darwin Smith II
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Tagore Song (222) Taking The Last Trace Of The Last-Song Into Ear I Came Hear, Tushar Ray
- (2) The Last Days - The Last Supper, Lacey UnKnown
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
- The Last-Fight-Night, Hasan Al Mahmud
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Molière [Jean Baptiste Poquelin]:
The absence of the beloved, short ...
Md. Ziaul Haque:
Separation like death does appear ...
Political correctness is driving ...
Right you hold the wheel driving ...
Only when the last tree has died ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...