“drums of the islands” Search Results
318 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 786 poems
819 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Oft-Repeated Questions, gajanan mishra
- I Often Take Offense At People,, Liza Sud
- Sonnet: The Drumstick-Tree’s Growth, Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- Where She Went (Based Off If I Stay Book #2), Moriah Schutt
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
And at dawn, the drums still beat ...
The most persistent sound which ...
Islands are very dangerous
To try often leads to failure, to ...
Gabriel Ifeanyi Onyewu:
They'll never know what drives you,...
Where there's a will there's a way.
In retirement, I look for days off ...
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
The true theater of history is ...