“dyers eve” Search Results
168 POETS FOUND
- Merriam, Eve 4 poems
- Underhill, Evelyn 5 poems
- everyone hates me, Everyone hates someone 3 poems
- Baraka, Imamu Amiri 9 poems
- Evendon, JJ 155 poems
- Everdeen, Katniss 77 poems
- Evelyne, Susy 58 poems
- Shim'onai, Yehoshua 77 poems
- Sia, Nicole Anne 11 poems
- Anderson, Eve 40 poems
- ever more, silent for 158 poems
- brown, evelyn 1 poems
- Macdonald, Evelyn 23 poems
- Kane Arado, Stephanie Eve 75 poems
872 POEMS FOUND
- Tagore Song (#123) My Ever-New Quest In Ever-New Pain, Tushar Ray
- Every Minute Every Second Every Hour, William Cavanagh
- Every Leaf, Every Page, Every Poem, A Patch, Patrick White
- Ever-Ever Land, sílvia oliveira
- Not Every Eve, Susmit Panda
- The Ever-Patient Woman, Andrée Chedid
- Every Every Every Time, Naveed Akram
- Evening Of The Evening/Eve/Embryo, Jason PraTT
- Giving Up On Love, Guys, Everyone, And Everything-07, Selena Star
- Every-Time And Everywhere, Edward Kofi Louis
- Everybody Tells Me Everything, Ogden Nash
- Of The Ever-Changing Agitation In The Air, Jorie Graham
- Eve, Oh Eve, Taslima Nasrin
- Even-Song, George Herbert
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Everything goes, everything comes ...
The old believe everything; the ...
SWETA LEENA PANDA:
'Love is like wild even kind ...
Outside every fat man there was an ...
I claim not to have controlled ...
In America the President reigns for...
The lie of compulsory female ...
Every journey into the past is ...