“dyers eve” Search Results
169 POETS FOUND
- Merriam, Eve 4 poems
- Underhill, Evelyn 5 poems
- everyone hates me, Everyone hates someone 3 poems
- Baraka, Imamu Amiri 9 poems
- Evendon, JJ 160 poems
- Everdeen, Katniss 77 poems
- Shim'onai, Yehoshua 77 poems
- Eveleigh, Guinevere 72 poems
- ever more, silent for 158 poems
- everard, hugh 16 poems
- Castillo, Evelyn 32 poems
- Romkes, Evert 17 poems
- Anderson, Eve 40 poems
- Scott, Evelyn 12 poems
880 POEMS FOUND
- Tagore Song (#123) My Ever-New Quest In Ever-New Pain, Tushar Ray
- Every Minute Every Second Every Hour, William Cavanagh
- Every Leaf, Every Page, Every Poem, A Patch, Patrick White
- Ever-Ever Land, sílvia oliveira
- Not Every Eve, Susmit Panda
- Ever-Ready For This Work, PREMPEH DOMINIC
- Scattered Refugees Are Anywhere And Even Everywhere, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Every Every Every Time, Naveed Akram
- Evening Of The Evening/Eve/Embryo, Jason PraTT
- Giving Up On Love, Guys, Everyone, And Everything-07, Selena Star
- Every-Time And Everywhere, Edward Kofi Louis
- Everybody Tells Me Everything, Ogden Nash
- Of The Ever-Changing Agitation In The Air, Jorie Graham
- Eve, Oh Eve, Taslima Nasrin
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Everything goes, everything comes ...
The old believe everything; the ...
SWETA LEENA PANDA:
'Love is like wild even kind ...
Not everyone who laughs is joyful ...
LOVE IS A TOUGH, EVER-HOPEFUL ...
Edward Kofi Louis:
People die everyday and, children ...
Life is an assay, everyone is ...
Whose illusions are his mind bread ...