“dying to be alive” Search Results
699 POETS FOUND
- Dutt, Toru 9 poems
- McGonagall, William Topaz 204 poems
- Tolkien, John Ronald Reuel 38 poems
- Harrison, Tony 6 poems
- Toomer, Jean 21 poems
- Tolstoy, Aleksey Konstantinovich 11 poems
- Tasso, Torquato 46 poems
- Hoagland, Tony 3 poems
- Toplady, Augustus Montague 26 poems
- Tompson, Benjamin 6 poems
- Toumanian, Hovhannes 19 poems
- Toller, Ernst 11 poems
- Shimazaki Toson, 1 poems
- Torgersen, Eric 24 poems
- Todd R. Nelson, 1 poems
865 POEMS FOUND
- Toot-Toot-Tootsie Good Bye (Well toot toot Tootsie goodbye toot toot Tootsie don't cry), Joe Rosochacki
- Today's Decisions Tomorrow's Future, Mahfooz Ali
- Toḷu Toḷu Tolu Ranga Toḷannaḍai, Purandara Dasa
- Today's Insecurities, Tomorrow's Fate., Casandra Vice
- Beep, Beep, Beep, Beeeeeeeeep……., Emily Moore
- a beggar's response to a beggar's plea, Landrey
- Totally Tout Apricot from Tot to Totter, Jonathan ROBIN
- Alive-R U Sure U R Alive?, Monk E. Biz
- I Am Dying, I Am Dying, Ramesh Kavdia
- Dying's Easy, Bri Lynne
- alive, alive, RIC S. BASTASA
- Alive, alive o', Ruth Walters
- Dying's What You Do, Patti Masterman
- -Just seems alive-, David Howerton
395 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Dying to Be Alive, Hanson
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
The Devil begat darkness; darkness ...
I am dying, Egypt, dying.
Gerard Manley Hopkins:
Give beauty back, beauty, beauty, ...
N. Scott Momaday:
You see, I am alive, I am alive I ...
Unchecked, the tourist will climb ...
For the beautiful word begets the ...
Dying people often become childish.