“each dawn i die” Search Results
748 POETS FOUND
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Opperman, Diederik Johannes 2 poems
- Dierx, Léon 27 poems
- Watts, Isaac 471 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Rosenberg, Isaac 60 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Issa, Kobayashi 54 poems
- Crawford, Isabella Valancy 67 poems
- Tyutchev, Fyodor Ivanovich 43 poems
773 POEMS FOUND
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
- She Died—this Was The Way She Died, Emily Dickinson
- Die, Die, Die, Michael Poston
- I Would Die; Die And Most Certainly Die, Nikhil Parekh
- Nigeria-The Land Of Honour (Ile-Iyi, Ile-Eye) ., GOODLUCK ETSEREFE
- Identity Of Images (IdentitÉ Des Images), Robert Desnos
- The Lake Isle – The Inn Is Free After The Lake Isle Of Innisfree William Butler Yeats, Jonathan ROBIN
- From Dawn To Dawn, Morris Rosenfeld
- Dawn Dawn Rise Now, Peter S. Quinn
- The Importance Of An Instant Or An Instant Of Importance, Alex Nodopaka
- Ignore Intelligence Invite The Ignorance, Bron Dayvid
- Till The Dawn-Light; Ember Lilts, Mark Heathcote
- Love Sonnet 173: 'The Dawn, The Dawn, On Other Distant Shores, ', Reyvrex Questor Reyes
- Smiling Dawn To Dawn, Aniruddha Pathak
368 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Reverence does not die with ...
Henry David Thoreau:
It is Nature's own bird which lives...
Doomsday is near, die all, die ...
When gods die, they always die many...
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
"The king died and then the queen ...
Franklin D Roosevelt:
I see one-third of a nation ...
A friend who dies, it's something ...
I would die for my country, but I ...