“edit the sad parts” Search Results
438 POETS FOUND
- Nesbit, Edith 309 poems
- Sitwell, Dame Edith Louisa 19 poems
- Wharton, Edith 51 poems
- Thomas, Edith Matilda 23 poems
- Baughan, Blanche Edith 6 poems
- Lawless, Emily 3 poems
- "An Eminent Editor" Of Press Baron, 0 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
788 POEMS FOUND
- A Lying Snake (Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Sadness Sadness Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- The Title Should Be Sad Sad Sad, Paul De Chavez
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Sad, Sad, Sade, Madrason writer
- A Sad Sad Story, Joyce Hemsley
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Sad Sad Day, Laura Green
- Close Those Sad Sad Eyes, Beautiful Grim
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Sad-Eyed And Soft And Grey, William Morris
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
i am not a sad person, i only write...
I was born to be an editor, I ...
Sad; so sad, those smoky-rose, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
Saint. A dead sinner revised and ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
You have original artworks hanging ...