“edit the sad parts” Search Results
394 POETS FOUND
- Lawless, Emily 3 poems
- Nesbit, Edith 309 poems
- Sitwell, Dame Edith Louisa 19 poems
- Wharton, Edith 50 poems
- Baughan, Blanche Edith 6 poems
- Thomas, Edith Matilda 11 poems
- "An Eminent Editor" Of Press Baron, 0 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
782 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Sadness Sadness Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- The Title Should Be Sad Sad Sad, Paul De Chavez
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- **Discourses XLI ‘In bits and parts’, Sadiqullah Khan
- Miss Edith's Modest Request, Francis Bret Harte
- The Editor's Guests, Will McKendree Carleton
- Reaction to An Editor's Suggested Revisions, Donal Mahoney
- A sub editor's job, john tiong chunghoo
- A Sad Sad Story, Joyce Hemsley
- Sad Sad Day, Laura Green
- Close Those Sad Sad Eyes, Beautiful Grim
- - My Last Letter To My Lovely Beauty Lady With All My Sadness-, Ali Sabry
34 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Edit The Sad Parts, Modest Mouse
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I was born to be an editor, I ...
'Nothing happens, when some sadness...
Where there's a will there's a way.
Edith: This complete loveliness ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
You have original artworks hanging ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
The biggest News I do not ...