“eva” Search Results
221 POETS FOUND
- Eliot, George 19 poems
- Hecht, Anthony Evan 31 poems
- Evans, George Essex 62 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
- Tortora, Eva 159 poems
- Stylinson, Larry 2 poems
- Bonner, Deborah A. 13 poems
- Rigoo, Haris 11 poems
- Montecalvo, Minerva 5 poems
- Ivanova, Eva 1 poems
- foley, lyrik 3 poems
- Lennox, Emily 1 poems
- Evans, Sally 130 poems
- Skora, Evan 68 poems
- Evans, Natalie 18 poems
367 POEMS FOUND
- An Evangelist's Wife, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- 'Kimberly Ashley Evans', Bryan Hammond
- Evangeline: A Tale of Acadie, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Route of Evanescence, Emily Dickinson
- In Memory Of Eva Gore-Booth And Con Markiewicz, William Butler Yeats
- The Evacuee, Angela Wybrow
- A letter to my mother by Eva Johnson, Danielle Rigby
- Roses, Roses, Roses............by Eva Tortora., Eva Tortora
- CARAVAN OF THE WATER-BEARERS by Marjorie Evasco, RIC S. BASTASA
- Love's Apparition and Evanishment: An Allegoric Romance, Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Evadne, Hilda Doolittle
- Evangeline: Preface, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Cool As A Cucumber by Evan and Emily, Evan Howle
- Gold decorations for a happy birthday...by eva tortora, Eva Tortora
15 SINGERS FOUND
29 SONGS FOUND
121 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Evaluation is creation: hear it, ...
By multiplying ironies, I evade ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Conversation is an evanescent ...
Intelligence is an excellence of ...
"Eva!" Each syllable Light as a ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Friendship is evanescent in every ...
Percy Bysshe Shelley:
Chastity is a monkish and ...
A Route of Evanescence With a ...