“ever” Search Results
62 POETS FOUND
- everyone hates me, Everyone hates someone 3 poems
- Everdeen, Katniss 77 poems
- ever more, silent for 158 poems
- lago every by to ph, lily peace 58 poems
- ask, don't ever 25 poems
- Everard, Margaret 17 poems
- be alright, everythings gonna 13 poems
- Romkes, Evert 17 poems
- Jones, Everett Leroi 0 poems
- Everson, Sarah 25 poems
- Everson, Kongsaeng Chris 20 poems
- Ever, Unknown 12 poems
- Everett, Carrie 19 poems
- Everly, Jordan 12 poems
843 POEMS FOUND
- Tagore Song (#123) My Ever-New Quest In Ever-New Pain, Tushar Ray
- In My Kingdom For Ever And Ever, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hand In Hand For Ever And Ever, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hand In Hand For Ever And Ever - معا للابد, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Every Minute Every Second Every Hour, William Cavanagh
- Every Leaf, Every Page, Every Poem, A Patch, Patrick White
- Ever-Ever Land, sílvia oliveira
- Every-Time And Everywhere, Edward Kofi Louis
- Every Every Every Time, Naveed Akram
- Giving Up On Love, Guys, Everyone, And Everything-07, Selena Star
- Everybody Tells Me Everything, Ogden Nash
- To The Best Father Ever (Father Father Father Father), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Of The Ever-Changing Agitation In The Air, Jorie Graham
- Alone For Ever And Ever, MOHAMMAD SKATI
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Everything goes, everything comes ...
The old believe everything; the ...
There is another alphabet, ...
In America the President reigns for...
The lie of compulsory female ...
Let every man be true and every god...
Every parting gives a foretaste of ...
Truth is the beginning of every ...