“every rose has it s thorn” Search Results
710 POETS FOUND
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Hasan, Abul 26 poems
- Hass, Robert 12 poems
- Hashmi, Adeem 28 poems
- Mohani, Hasrat 14 poems
- Raja, Hason 14 poems
- Kashmiri, Agha Hashar 3 poems
- Hashmi, Fayyaz 9 poems
- Hasselt, André van 4 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Rosenberg, Isaac 60 poems
- Rosen, Michael 3 poems
951 POEMS FOUND
- Rose, Rose, Rose, Sylvia Chidi
- A Rose Is A Rose Is A Rose Is A Rose, Bashyam Narayanan
- Rose O Rose So Red, Peter S. Quinn
- The Red Rose Versus The White Rose, Kenneth Maswabi
- A Rose, Red Rose, Pankaj Kansal
- A Special Rose Is The Rose Of Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- For Every Rose That One See Is The Rose Of Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- A Rose Within A Rose, Mark Heathcote
- The Rose Of Love Is The Rose Of Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- For Every Rose For The Angel Of Respect Fill The Rose, Raymond Sawyer
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- Every Corner, Every Pages., vivek pratap
- For Every Star One See Thus Every Star Is The Angels Of The Night, Raymond Sawyer
- For Every Everystar That One Is The Angel Of Respect, Raymond Sawyer
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose.
Everything goes, everything comes ...
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
Whenever a man makes haste, God too...
The roses you lifted to your lips ...
The old believe everything; the ...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...