“every time” Search Results
18 POETS FOUND
- everyone hates me, Everyone hates someone 3 poems
- Again, Time and Time 5 poems
- lago every by to ph, lily peace 58 poems
- Every, Elana 1 poems
- be alright, everythings gonna 13 poems
- Time, Taki 1 poems
- tison, timelia 18 poems
- Time, Lilac 7 poems
- Angel, TimEleSs esSence 11 poems
- Timeless, Hova 1 poems
- Rider, Time 1 poems
- Palapar, Hakko Venus 1 poems
- tomai, hikaru 11 poems
- Bayer, Destin 2 poems
203 POEMS FOUND
- Time, Time, My Friend, Makes Havoc Everywhere!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Time After Time For Every Wish Thus A Angel Of Respect, Raymond Sawyer
- Every Time I Kiss You, Nizar Qabbani
- Time For Everything, Frieda Taller
- Every Time I See Your Face, Ashram Ashram
- Every Time I Open My Eyes, David Knox
- Every Time I Think Of What You Did, Nicholas Wayde Turner 24
- Every Time I Am With You, Makayla Straight
- Every Time You Feeling Low, Danny D
- Every Time I Cry, samantha avilez
- Every Time I Close My Eyes, ANDREW BLAKEMORE
- Every Time I'M Out About Town, Elena Plotkin
- Every Time I Wake Up, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Every Time, David Whalen
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
In a war everybody always knows all...
For he who can wait, everything ...
H.L. (Henry Lewis) Mencken:
A bad man is the sort who weeps ...
Every time you hear a bell ring, it...
Every time I bestow a vacant office...
Time passes, and little by little ...
Friedrich Von Schlegel:
Every philosophical review ought to...
George Bernard Shaw:
Every dream is a prophecy: every ...