“every time” Search Results
16 POETS FOUND
- everyone hates me, Everyone hates someone 3 poems
- Again, Time and Time 5 poems
- lago every by to ph, lily peace 58 poems
- be alright, everythings gonna 13 poems
- Every, Elana 1 poems
- tison, timelia 18 poems
- Rider, Time 1 poems
- Time, Lilac 7 poems
- Time, Taki 1 poems
- Timeless, Hova 1 poems
- Angel, TimEleSs esSence 11 poems
- Palapar, Hakko Venus 1 poems
- Albadran, Zaidoon 2 poems
- Hubbs, Quientin 4 poems
178 POEMS FOUND
- Every Time I'M Out About Town, Elena Plotkin
- Time, Time, My Friend, Makes Havoc Everywhere!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Every Time You Look At Me, Lilly Emery
- Every Time You Are, gajanan mishra
- Every Time, Nisar Masoom
- 2.00 - Every Time I See My Muse Poems (Narrative), Irresistible Erato myMuse
- Time Heals Everything, Kelly Zion
- Time Plays An Important Part In The Life Of Everyone, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Every Time I Kiss You, Nizar Qabbani
- Time For Everything, Frieda Taller
- Every Time I See Your Face, Ashram Ashram
- Every Time I Open My Eyes, David Knox
- Darling Every Time I See You All The Rays Of The Sun, Ali Sabry
- Every Time I Think Of What You Did, Nicholas Wayde Turner 24
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
In a war everybody always knows all...
George Bernard Shaw:
Every dream is a prophecy: every ...
For he who can wait, everything ...
H.L. (Henry Lewis) Mencken:
A bad man is the sort who weeps ...
Every time you hear a bell ring, it...
Every time I bestow a vacant office...
Time passes, and little by little ...
Friedrich Von Schlegel:
Every philosophical review ought to...