“every tiny molecule we all eat shit” Search Results
717 POETS FOUND
- Eaton, Arthur Wentworth Hamilton 6 poems
- Poe, Edgar Allan 69 poems
- Ginsberg, Allen 48 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Allingham, William 51 poems
- Tate, Allen 73 poems
- Prabhu, Allama 4 poems
- Allott, Kenneth 4 poems
- Ramsay, Allan 4 poems
- Allahabadi, Akbar 7 poems
- Cunningham, Allan 5 poems
- , Washington Allston 27 poems
- Allen, Leslie Holdsworth 1 poems
- Allan, James Alexander 1 poems
893 POEMS FOUND
- Frogs Eat Butterflies, Snakes Eat Frogs, Hogs Eat Snakes, Men Eat Hogs, Wallace Stevens
- When The Shit Hits The Fans The Fans Hit The Shit, Jonathan ROBIN
- Shit-Fogs...., Manny Furious
- Every Minute Every Second Every Hour, William Cavanagh
- Welcome Welcome Welcome, RIC S. BASTASA
- The West-Of-Wessex Girl, Thomas Hardy
- It's All Wet, Wet, Wet, Maria Sudibyo
- Tiny Fingers And Tiny Toes, Bonnie Collins
- Wealth Wealth And Only Wealth, gajanan mishra
- Every Leaf, Every Page, Every Poem, A Patch, Patrick White
- A Dull Tiny-Statue, Niken Kusuma Wardani
- Every-Time And Everywhere, Edward Kofi Louis
- Tiny Tiny Mini Star, Bodrul Alom
- Welcome Crazy Westport Weather, Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Everything goes, everything comes ...
Eating too much meat gives you ...
Nothing but sit and sit, and eat ...
Molière [Jean Baptiste Poquelin]:
One should eat to live, not live to...
Edward Kofi Louis:
If you eat with Satan, eat with a ...
Eating bread and onion with love is...
My fellow-Eat and let eat.
The old believe everything; the ...