“everybody oughta make a change” Search Results
691 POETS FOUND
- Changezi, Yaas Yagana 3 poems
- Thackeray, William Makepeace 90 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 83 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Hafiz Shirazi, Shams al-Din 96 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 216 poems
- Blok, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich 53 poems
910 POEMS FOUND
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- Change, Change, Change, Angel A. Lockwood
- Changes Change Changers., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Change Change Change, sarah rabago
- How Much Changed-Changed Look You! (Bilingual), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Tied Of Everybody And Everybody Bull Shyt..., Angel Wade
- Philosophical Views Of Abu Al-Ala Al-Maarri, Abu al-Alaa Al-Maarri
- Concept Of America (America America America America America), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- I Love My Life Ay Ay Ay ;) I Mean My Sibs :) Ay Ay Ay, sheniqua lowery
- Limerick: Once An-Other Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T Wignesan
- Makes Me Smile (Makes Me #1), The Crow
- Makes Me Sad (Makes Me #2), The Crow
- The Declaration Of Independence (America America America America America), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- God Bless Us (America America America America America), Udiah (witness to Yah)
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'You change, than that change will ...
We change every second because ...
Today's difference between Russia ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Things do not change; we change.
Those that she makes fair she ...
Change your opinions, keep to your ...
Lucius Cary Falkland, 2nd Viscount:
When it is not necessary to change,...
Mistrust makes life difficult. ...