“everybody s free” Search Results
717 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Jarwali, Kazim 26 poems
- Visser, Andries Gerhardus 2 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 166 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 224 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 157 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Hafiz Shirazi, Shams al-Din 96 poems
- Spender, Stephen 18 poems
903 POEMS FOUND
- Freedim, Freedum, Freedam, Freedom, Wake Up
- In Search Of A Poem (Free Free Verse), Kevin Patrick
- Free-Thinker, gajanan mishra
- I'm Free Thank God I'm Free, Michael P. Johnson
- Be Free Of Emotion, Be Free!, Wake Up
- Free-Thinkers Are Common Target By The Religious Fanatics, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Free Men, Free Speech, gajanan mishra
- Free-Vention>>>, Manonton Dalan
- Let Death Come And Set Me Free-Kampuchea, Loke Kok yee
- Let Death Come And Set Me Free-Syria, Loke Kok yee
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- A Lying Snake (Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Freedom Freedom Freedom, gajanan mishra
- 1.09 Am...Free Burger....Free Stuff..In The World...To The Free World, Atef Ayadi
5 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Friedrich Von Schlegel:
Genius is, to be sure, not a matter...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
America is neither free nor brave, ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
We all went to church, about three ...
Success, instead of giving freedom ...
It's not about our own happiness. ...