“everyday i write the book” Search Results
749 POETS FOUND
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
877 POEMS FOUND
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Write And Write And Write And Write, Shalom Freedman
- Books, Books, Books!, Dr John Celes
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Books, Books, Books., Mishaal Javed Dawar
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Write Well, Write Here, Write Now!, Denis Martindale
- Write, Write, Write, Mary Jesusa Villegas
- I Write And Write And Cannot Write, Shalom Freedman
- Write Write Write, Rhonda Hiler
- Write, Write, Write, Navin Ale
- Write, Write, Write, RIC S. BASTASA
- I Write To Write To Write, Shalom Freedman
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Edward Kofi Louis:
People die everyday and, children ...
Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight):
'writers paused too long in rest ...
Adam M. Snow:
'Even the writer, gets writer's ...
Marcus Tullius Cicero:
Even if you have nothing to write, ...
A writer should write with his eyes...
A person who can write a long ...
Thomas Love Peacock:
A book that furnishes no quotations...
This book should be read as one ...