“everything s wrong” Search Results
703 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 167 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 218 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 158 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Spender, Stephen 18 poems
- de Saint-Exupery, Antoine 1 poems
- Stephan Stephansson, 3 poems
- Suckling, Sir John 15 poems
15 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
As for adopting the ways which the ...
Take but degree away, untune that ...
A man so various, that he seemed to...
Everything I ever learned as a ...
Friedrich Von Schlegel:
As long as the artist invents and ...
George Bernard Shaw:
There is nothing so bad or so good ...
It's important for all single ...
If you could choose your ...