“fashion fever” Search Results
1 POETS FOUND
- fever, naught 1 poems
502 POEMS FOUND
- Fashion, Fashion, Fashion, lustyfashion trend
- The Fever-Cloud, Janet Hamilton
- A Fever-Inducing Snow Queen, Margaret Alice
- The Fever-Dream, Caroline Elizabeth Sarah Norton
- A Fever, John Donne
- Football Fever, Vijay Sai
- Sonnet 147: My Love Is As A Fever, Longing Still, William Shakespeare
- From Love's First Fever To Her Plague, Dylan Thomas
- An Old-Fashioned Song, John Hollander
- An Old-Fashioned Birthday, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Female Fashions For 1799, Mary Darby Robinson
- A Fashion Designer I, Saying, It's My Style, Bijay Kant Dubey
- In The Fashion, Alan Alexander Milne
- The Yellow Fever, Lucretia Maria Davidson
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
"Women's fashion" is a euphemism ...
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Youth is a continual drunkenness; ...
Silence is the element in which ...
Logan Pearsall Smith:
He who goes against the fashion is ...
Fashion is the most intense ...
The New is not a fashion, it is a ...
Henry Duff Traill:
\'But the finical fashion has had ...
The country is laid out in a ...