“fever in the city” Search Results
644 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
917 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- A City's Death By Fire, Derek Walcott
- The City's Love, Claude McKay
- I have to escape from the city's roaring din, Gert Strydom
- City Nights, City Lights, Robert Edmondson
- I Still Love the City, But the City Doesn't Love Me, Alex Gomez
- The House Of Dust: Part 01: 06: Over the darkened city, the city of towers, Conrad Potter Aiken
- City- Walk, Indira Renganathan
- Sonnet: O City, City, Delmore Schwartz
- Our city's curfew, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To Oklahoma City: City of Grace, Rhonda S. Galizia
- The City's Homeless, Elena Plotkin
113 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Fever In The City, Demon
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
A million peoplemanners free ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
What I behold are feverish fits of ...
the fretful stir Unprofitable, and...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
While there's life, there's fear.
John L Casti:
A law explains a set of ...
Donald Culross Peattie:
I am more and more convinced that ...