“fever in the city” Search Results
630 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
908 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- A City's Death By Fire, Derek Walcott
- I Still Love the City, But the City Doesn't Love Me, Alex Gomez
- City Nights, City Lights, Robert Edmondson
- Sonnet: O City, City, Delmore Schwartz
- The City's Love, Claude McKay
- City- Walk, Indira Renganathan
- The City's Wild, Robert Uy
- Cloud City's Loft, James Fekiksik
- The Query: Ahs City (a curious city), Jesse Allen Anderson
- Lyrics for a city’s night., Stephen S. Yeandle
- The City’s Slow Contagion, noel maddock
113 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Fever In The City, Demon
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
A million peoplemanners free ...
What I behold are feverish fits of ...
the fretful stir Unprofitable, and...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
Washington isn't a city, it's an ...
Hamelin Town's in Brunswick, By ...
Do you know what Agelisas said, ...
... the great white city of ...