“filthy” Search Results
0 POETS FOUND
Sorry, no results were found !
50 POEMS FOUND
- Doing, A Filthy Pleasure Is, And Short, Gaius Petronius
- Motel Sex (and The Filthy Socialist Pig), John F. McCullagh
- Filthy Talon Of Loves Desire, Luke Timms
- Filthy socks, teoh khai jie
- Filthy matter, gajanan mishra
- Against Filthy Writing/And Such Like Delighting, Thomas Brice
- Filthy Rags, Ben Bergeth
- Someone Hand God a Bar of Soap to Wash Out My Filthy Mouth, Ted Sheridan
- A filthy mind, Rain Storm
- Filthy Phil, Alison Cassidy
- A FILTHY SMELLING NASTY TERRORIST BEGGAR!, Ramesh T A
- Own filthy smell is pretty., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- You Filthy Liar!, Caitlin KittyBear Daniel
- filthy, RIC S. BASTASA
1 SINGERS FOUND
- Filthy Relics 5 poems
7 SONGS FOUND
23 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Pigs are filthy animals. I don't ...
A.L. (Alfred Leslie) Rowse:
This filthy twentieth century. I ...
Fair is foul, and foul is ...
They are so filthy and bestial that...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
That is your trick, your bit of ...
Life is nothing but rags and tags ...
G.C. (Georg Christoph) Lichtenberg:
Many things about our bodies would ...
Rebecca Harding Davis:
Our young people have come to look ...