“fin” Search Results
99 POETS FOUND
- Finch, Anne Kingsmill 96 poems
- Finney, F W 38 poems
- Finkel, Aaron 5 poems
- Newton, Leon 1 poems
- Fincham, Andrew 54 poems
- Finley, Mike 111 poems
- Finch, Annie 22 poems
- Finder, Poetry 4 poems
- Findlay, Michael James Kennedy 42 poems
- With Fins, Ballerina 68 poems
- Fink, Wojja 68 poems
- Finch, Sandra 74 poems
- Would you come find me, If I say Im lost, 15 poems
- finley, andrue 42 poems
762 POEMS FOUND
- Finding You Finally Finding Me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Fine, Fine, Fine, Mark Hopwood
- When Life Was Finger-Lickin' Good, Dorothy Good
- Dreaming Of The Finish-Line, PREMPEH DOMINIC
- Finger-Writing Tanka, Chenou Liu
- You'Ll Find—it When You Try To Die, Emily Dickinson
- Nice Guys Finish First, Shy Guys Finish Last, Bad Boys In The Past, miss liss
- Finding You, Finding Me, Tara Acharya
- Finite—to Fail, But Infinite To Venture, Emily Dickinson
- Fate Has Finally Finished Us, Not Long Left
- Finger-Prints, Ciara Owens
- Finger Tip To Finger Tip, Lonnie Hicks
- 'Fine-Tuning', Linda Winchell
- Finding In Findings Lost, Riitta Gyllenbogel
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
The fault-finder will find faults ...
We sometimes find truth, but more ...
A man who finishes a book is always...
'Tis sweet to feel by what ...
Voltaire [François Marie Arouet]:
If we do not find anything very ...
Unless love finds you, you can't ...
Lust is like skin of onion finally ...
Find your soul and you'll find your...