“fishin in the dark” Search Results
726 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
924 POEMS FOUND
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- 'Darkness with Darkness' *The Key to all Mysteries*, Josephe Buchanan
- DARK, DARK, DARK, Shirley Hanley
- Dark, Darker, Darkest, Apoorva Lalit
- A Little Advice, Fishing's For Fools, Juan Olivarez
- Dark Daughter (Dark You, Dark The World, The Myths of), Bijay Kant Dubey
- India’s 63rd Independence Day – a Pledge, Dr John Celes
- India’s 62nd Independence Day, Dr John Celes
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Flowers to India, Gifts to India, Gifts to India from US, UK,, Madhu Madhu
- Tryst with Destiny (in poem form for India’s 64th Independence Day), Dr John Celes
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
128 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Fishin' In The Dark, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Lord, I fashion dark gods, ...
I wrung from the darknessthat...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
O dark dark dark. They all go into ...
If fishing is a religion, fly ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Shall I go to heaven or a-fishing?
Dark, dark my light, and darker my ...
Dark days are past and darker ...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
Persephone herself is but a ...