“flames of armageddon” Search Results
37 POETS FOUND
- In flames, Empath 104 poems
- Armageddon, Thy 2 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- oferrall, donna 12 poems
- engel, ofir 2 poems
- ofDepth, Angel 15 poems
- Ofathens, Merlin 3 poems
- Rodeles, Ofelia 9 poems
- Thompson, Joan 1 poems
- Aphek, Edna 3 poems
- Felix, Offiong 13 poems
- hung, ofelia 4 poems
- Lynn, Sandra 4 poems
811 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Exam Off-Side, Tumisang Ramarea
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft In Woe, Henry Kirke White
- Far Off-Shore, Herman Melville
- To Members And Office-Bearers Of Temperance Societies, Janet Hamilton
- To My Oft-Irritated Friend, Dipanjan Das
12 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Flames Of Armageddon, Sacrifice
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
A world is in flames, and you are ...
Would martyrs have sung in the ...
Sir Toby Moses:
You feel the flames, To win fames
Writing is my passion; words are ...
The vanity of others offends our ...
To sin offers repentance and ...
The difficulty is no longer to find...
In retirement, I look for days off ...