“fleetwood mac” Search Results
375 POETS FOUND
- Macneice, Louis 16 poems
- Machado, Antonio 16 poems
- MacDonald, George 430 poems
- MacLeish, Archibald 34 poems
- Rose, Alexander MacGregor 5 poems
- Mackellar, Dorothea 12 poems
- Mackay, Charles 84 poems
- Macaulay, Thomas Babbington 23 poems
- Macpherson, James 35 poems
- Mackay, Jessie 8 poems
- Mac Hammond, 2 poems
- Praed, Winthrop Mackworth 12 poems
- Mackeller, Dorothea 5 poems
- , Joaquim Maria Machado de Assis 20 poems
748 POEMS FOUND
- MacGregor's Gathering, Sir Walter Scott
- Written In A Blank Leaf Of Macpherson's Ossian, William Wordsworth
- Macdonough's Song, Rudyard Kipling
- Flora Macivor's Song, Sir Walter Scott
- Jangan Macam Macam dengan Nyawa, maria sudibyo
- Drum Machine, Drum Machine, Kevin Patrick
- A Macaroon For Bobby G Macdonald, yvette smith
- Macaulay's New Zealander, James Brunton Stephens
- Ghost of Macbeth's # 2, Gengis Capote
- Machinist's Song, Lesbia Harford
- At William Maclennan's Grave, Duncan Campbell Scott
- MacCarthy's Grave: A Legend of Killarney, Samuel Lover
- ! ! Machiavelli's Advice to Princes, Michael Shepherd
- Machiavelli's Pussycat, Andrew Apel
1 SINGERS FOUND
- Fleetwood Mac 67 poems
236 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The chrysanthemums' astringent ...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
Macavity, Macavity, there's no one ...
An actress is not a machine, but ...
Nature is a self-made machine, more...
The learned professors have been at...
Sir Herbert Read:
In a sense, every tool is a ...
Harold C Goddard:
Hamlet is to Macbeth somewhat as ...
Erik H Erikson:
Psychiatric enlightenment has begun...