“fleetwood mac” Search Results
380 POETS FOUND
- Machado, Antonio 16 poems
- Macneice, Louis 16 poems
- MacLeish, Archibald 34 poems
- MacDonald, George 431 poems
- Mackellar, Dorothea 12 poems
- Mackay, Charles 84 poems
- Macpherson, James 36 poems
- Macaulay, Thomas Babbington 23 poems
- Mackeller, Dorothea 5 poems
- Mac Hammond, 2 poems
- Mackay, Jessie 8 poems
- Praed, Winthrop Mackworth 12 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
- Thomas MacGreevy, 1 poems
770 POEMS FOUND
- ~The Machinist's Memory~, E Nigma
- MacGregor's Gathering, Sir Walter Scott
- A Display Of Mackerel, Mark Doty
- An Unemployed Machinist, John Giorno
- Macdonough's Song, Rudyard Kipling
- Written In A Blank Leaf Of Macpherson's Ossian, William Wordsworth
- The Machinery of Night, Michael Strunge
- Flora Macivor's Song, Sir Walter Scott
- Drum Machine, Drum Machine, Kevin Patrick
- MacDeath - From Zombie Apocalypse Poems - Book I, Matthew Lawler
- MacKrimmon's Lament, Sir Walter Scott
- MacCarthy's Grave: A Legend of Killarney, Samuel Lover
- ! ! Machiavelli's Advice to Princes, Michael Shepherd
- Travel Macao Haiku - Saint Paul's Ruins, john tiong chunghoo
1 SINGERS FOUND
- Fleetwood Mac 67 poems
236 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The chrysanthemums' astringent ...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
Macavity, Macavity, there's no one ...
An actress is not a machine, but ...
Nature is a self-made machine, more...
The learned professors have been at...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Machinery is aggressive. The weaver...
Macduff was from his mother's ...
The cycle of the machine is now ...