“fleetwood mac” Search Results
389 POETS FOUND
- Macneice, Louis 16 poems
- Machado, Antonio 16 poems
- MacDonald, George 433 poems
- MacLeish, Archibald 36 poems
- Mackay, Charles 85 poems
- Mackeller, Dorothea 5 poems
- Mackellar, Dorothea 12 poems
- Macpherson, James 36 poems
- Mac Hammond, 2 poems
- Macaulay, Thomas Babbington 23 poems
- Praed, Winthrop Mackworth 12 poems
- Mackenzie, George A. 6 poems
- Mackay, Jessie 8 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
804 POEMS FOUND
- Drum Machine, Drum Machine, Kevin Patrick
- A Machine-Ic World!, HudaM DeGratePoet
- To The Lucky Quill-Feathered Poets Of Mac-Pc Yore, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Mac&cheese, hotdogs hotydogs
- When Macaulay found Brougham - Clerihew, Edmund Clerihew Bentley
- KhuyểN-MộC MặC ÁO MùA Thu, NHIEN NGUYEN
- A Translation: 'epilogo' (A Poem By Louis Macneice), Fabrizio Frosini
- Macaroon 1, Morgan Michaels
- Macaroon 2, Morgan Michaels
- Embracing My Machete, Anitah Muwanguzi
- Hook Him Up To The Machine, Thomas W. Case
- Life Is A Vending Machine-A Real One, R.S. Farris
- Travel Macao Haiku - Macao Venetian Resort Hotel Water Fountain, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel Macao Haiku - The Macao Sky Tower, john tiong chunghoo
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
Why does the soul always require a ...
Man will never be enslaved by ...
An actress is not a machine, but ...
Sir Herbert Read:
In a sense, every tool is a ...
Nature is a self-made machine, more...
The learned professors have been at...
William Lamb Melbourne, 2nd Viscount:
I wish I was as cocksure of ...
The machine invades me all day.