“fleetwood mac” Search Results
400 POETS FOUND
- MacDonald, George 433 poems
- Machado, Antonio 17 poems
- MacLeish, Archibald 37 poems
- Macneice, Louis 16 poems
- Mackay, Charles 85 poems
- Mackellar, Dorothea 12 poems
- Macpherson, James 36 poems
- Mackeller, Dorothea 5 poems
- Macaulay, Thomas Babbington 23 poems
- Praed, Winthrop Mackworth 12 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
- Mac Hammond, 2 poems
- Mackay, Isabel Ecclestone 99 poems
- Mackay, Jessie 8 poems
880 POEMS FOUND
- Drum Machine, Drum Machine, Kevin Patrick
- A Machine-Ic World!, HudaM DeGratePoet
- To The Lucky Quill-Feathered Poets Of Mac-Pc Yore, T Wignesan
- In the 70's, I Confused Macram? and Macabre, Kelli Russell Agodon
- Life Is A Vending Machine-A Real One, R.S. Farris
- Travel Macao Haiku - Macao Venetian Resort Hotel Water Fountain, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel Macao Haiku - The Macao Sky Tower, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel Macao Haiku - Senado Square, The Real Macao, john tiong chunghoo
- Donn Piatt Of Mac-O-Chee, James Whitcomb Riley
- Jangan Macam Macam Dengan Nyawa, Maria Sudibyo
- A J. J. C. Macedo-Júnior, Casimiro de Abreu
- Fleetwood, Michelle Garner
- An Epistle To Fleetwood Shephard, Esq., Matthew Prior
- An Epistle To Fleetwood Shephard, Esq. Burleigh, May 14, 1689, Matthew Prior
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
Why does the soul always require a ...
Man will never be enslaved by ...
An actress is not a machine, but ...
Sir Herbert Read:
In a sense, every tool is a ...
Nature is a self-made machine, more...
The learned professors have been at...
'In a world full of problems, ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Machinery is aggressive. The weaver...