“fleetwood mac” Search Results
385 POETS FOUND
- MacDonald, George 431 poems
- Machado, Antonio 16 poems
- Macneice, Louis 16 poems
- MacLeish, Archibald 35 poems
- Mackellar, Dorothea 12 poems
- Mackeller, Dorothea 5 poems
- Mackay, Charles 85 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
- Macpherson, James 36 poems
- Macaulay, Thomas Babbington 23 poems
- Green, Henry Mackenzie 2 poems
- Mac Hammond, 2 poems
- Kenneth Ivo Mackenzie, 1 poems
- Rose, Alexander MacGregor 5 poems
788 POEMS FOUND
- Drum Machine, Drum Machine, Kevin Patrick
- A Machine-Ic World!, HudaM DeGratePoet
- To The Lucky Quill-Feathered Poets Of Mac-Pc Yore, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Mac&cheese, hotdogs hotydogs
- Natural Machinery, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Thirsty Road (Macarthur Highway), Virginia Jasmin Pasalo
- Ghosts Within Machines, Tanya Stewart Boateng
- Life Is A Vending Machine-A Real One, R.S. Farris
- Travel Macao Haiku - Macao Venetian Resort Hotel Water Fountain, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel Macao Haiku - The Macao Sky Tower, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel Macao Haiku - Senado Square, The Real Macao, john tiong chunghoo
- Donn Piatt Of Mac-O-Chee, James Whitcomb Riley
- Jangan Macam Macam Dengan Nyawa, maria sudibyo
- A J. J. C. Macedo-Júnior, Casimiro de Abreu
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
Why does the soul always require a ...
Man will never be enslaved by ...
An actress is not a machine, but ...
Sir Herbert Read:
In a sense, every tool is a ...
Nature is a self-made machine, more...
The learned professors have been at...
William Lamb Melbourne, 2nd Viscount:
I wish I was as cocksure of ...
The machine invades me all day.