“fleetwood mac” Search Results
379 POETS FOUND
- Machado, Antonio 16 poems
- Macneice, Louis 16 poems
- MacDonald, George 430 poems
- MacLeish, Archibald 34 poems
- Mackellar, Dorothea 12 poems
- Mackay, Charles 84 poems
- Mackeller, Dorothea 5 poems
- Mac Hammond, 2 poems
- Macaulay, Thomas Babbington 23 poems
- Mackay, Jessie 8 poems
- Thomas MacGreevy, 1 poems
- Macpherson, James 35 poems
- Louise Mack, 2 poems
- Mackenzie, George A. 6 poems
763 POEMS FOUND
- MacGregor's Gathering, Sir Walter Scott
- Macdonough's Song, Rudyard Kipling
- Macaulay's New Zealander, James Brunton Stephens
- Drum Machine, Drum Machine, Kevin Patrick
- MacKrimmon's Lament, Sir Walter Scott
- Written In A Blank Leaf Of Macpherson's Ossian, William Wordsworth
- Travel Macao Haiku - Macao Venetian Resort Hotel Water Fountain, john tiong chunghoo
- A Macaroon For Bobby G Macdonald, yvette smith
- Travel Macao Haiku - The Macao Sky Tower, john tiong chunghoo
- ! ! Machiavelli's Advice to Princes, Michael Shepherd
- Machiavelli's Pussycat, Andrew Apel
- Machinist's Song, Lesbia Harford
- At William Maclennan's Grave, Duncan Campbell Scott
- MacCarthy's Grave: A Legend of Killarney, Samuel Lover
1 SINGERS FOUND
- Fleetwood Mac 67 poems
236 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The chrysanthemums' astringent ...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
Macavity, Macavity, there's no one ...
An actress is not a machine, but ...
Nature is a self-made machine, more...
The learned professors have been at...
Man will never be enslaved by ...
Men are to be guided only by their ...
The machine invades me all day.