“fleetwood mac” Search Results
385 POETS FOUND
- MacDonald, George 431 poems
- Macneice, Louis 16 poems
- Machado, Antonio 16 poems
- MacLeish, Archibald 35 poems
- Mackellar, Dorothea 12 poems
- Mackay, Charles 85 poems
- Mackeller, Dorothea 5 poems
- Macaulay, Thomas Babbington 23 poems
- Macpherson, James 36 poems
- Praed, Winthrop Mackworth 12 poems
- Mackay, Jessie 8 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
- Mac Hammond, 2 poems
- Thomas MacGreevy, 1 poems
785 POEMS FOUND
- Drum Machine, Drum Machine, Kevin Patrick
- A Machine-Ic World!, HudaM DeGratePoet
- To The Lucky Quill-Feathered Poets Of Mac-Pc Yore, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Mac&cheese, hotdogs hotydogs
- Natural Machinery, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Thirsty Road (Macarthur Highway), Virginia Jasmin Pasalo
- Ghosts Within Machines, Tanya Stewart Boateng
- Gudae Machha (Odia), gajanan mishra
- Grace Antonette Macalaguing Galeon, Jr. Cuyam
- Life Is A Vending Machine-A Real One, R.S. Farris
- Travel Macao Haiku - Macao Venetian Resort Hotel Water Fountain, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel Macao Haiku - The Macao Sky Tower, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel Macao Haiku - Senado Square, The Real Macao, john tiong chunghoo
- Donn Piatt Of Mac-O-Chee, James Whitcomb Riley
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
Why does the soul always require a ...
Man will never be enslaved by ...
An actress is not a machine, but ...
Sir Herbert Read:
In a sense, every tool is a ...
Nature is a self-made machine, more...
The learned professors have been at...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Machinery is aggressive. The weaver...
There is no country in the world ...