“fleetwood mac” Search Results
373 POETS FOUND
- MacDonald, George 430 poems
- Machado, Antonio 16 poems
- Macneice, Louis 16 poems
- MacLeish, Archibald 34 poems
- Mackellar, Dorothea 12 poems
- Mackay, Charles 84 poems
- Macaulay, Thomas Babbington 23 poems
- Macpherson, James 35 poems
- Mac Hammond, 2 poems
- Praed, Winthrop Mackworth 12 poems
- Rose, Alexander MacGregor 5 poems
- Mackay, Jessie 8 poems
- Mackay, Isabel Ecclestone 99 poems
- Mackeller, Dorothea 5 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
739 POEMS FOUND
- MacGregor's Gathering, Sir Walter Scott
- Macdonough's Song, Rudyard Kipling
- ! ! Machiavelli's Advice to Princes, Michael Shepherd
- MacKrimmon's Lament, Sir Walter Scott
- ~The Machinist's Memory~, Allan Gerard
- MacCarthy's Grave: A Legend of Killarney, Samuel Lover
- Written In A Blank Leaf Of Macpherson's Ossian, William Wordsworth
- Machiavelli's Pussycat, Andrew Apel
- Flora Macivor's Song, Sir Walter Scott
- Mr.Mack's, Romella Kitchens
- Drum Machine, Drum Machine, Kevin Patrick
- A Macaroon For Bobby G Macdonald, yvette smith
- Macaulay's New Zealander, James Brunton Stephens
- Mikeva Mack's Gak, Florence M. Jones
1 SINGERS FOUND
- Fleetwood Mac 67 poems
236 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The chrysanthemums' astringent ...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
Macavity, Macavity, there's no one ...
An actress is not a machine, but ...
Nature is a self-made machine, more...
The learned professors have been at...
Sir Herbert Read:
In a sense, every tool is a ...
Harold C Goddard:
Hamlet is to Macbeth somewhat as ...
Erik H Erikson:
Psychiatric enlightenment has begun...