“fly on the windscreen” Search Results
517 POETS FOUND
- Flynn, Nick 9 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
907 POEMS FOUND
- The One aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love for One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Mr. Nobody
- Fly Fly - Fly Away, Soma Mukherjee
- Fly, fly, fly, Marie Crowe
- When one's own become one's enemy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- WHAT IF ONE'S BAD DEEDS BEAT ONE'S GOOD DEEDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- One's greed leads to one's ugly and greedy way, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I know cut one's branch by one's axe, David Aoloch Bion
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- One Life, One Opportunity, One Shot., Alex David
- When One has given up One's life, Emily Dickinson
- One and One—are One, Emily Dickinson
66 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
One's ignorance is one's chief ...
One's stomach is one's internal ...
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai:
Every one is only one in one's ...
Staying in charge as a mother means...
While there's life, there's fear.
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
Where there's a will there's a way.