“fog s kiss” Search Results
719 POETS FOUND
- Fogarty, Lionel 17 poems
- Fogel, Aaron 5 poems
- Fogle, Richard Harter 0 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 169 poems
- St. Vincent Millay, Edna 165 poems
- Silverstein, Sheldon Allan 215 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Smith, Stevie 40 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 156 poems
- Spender, Stephen 17 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Sonia Sanchez, 1 poems
- Suckling, Sir John 14 poems
806 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- Stinger's Stung by Singer's Tongue after Lewis Carroll Mad Gardener's Song Sylvie and Bruno, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Suicide Scythe of the Serpent's Soldier Swaying it's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- (Kiss kiss and kiss), Dwi utami
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Young Church
- Kiss Met Kismet after James Leigh Hunt Jenny Kissed Me and Austen Dobson A Kiss, Jonathan ROBIN
- KISS......KISS........KISS., Arfa Iris
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Dónall Dempsey
- PLUTONIC SONNETS (A Modern Shakespearean Sonnet Series) Sonnet 164: A Suggestion, Robert Graber
- Fisherman's Dilemma senryu senryu senryu senryu senryu senryu, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Fog's Friend, Frank Burton
- Foggy, Foggy Blues, Jan Sand
- Fog’s Dilemma – A Haiku, C Richard Miles
- Hymn, Sung At Christmas By The Scholars Of St. Helena’s Island, S.C., John Greenleaf Whittier
992 SINGERS FOUND
997 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Elizabeth Barrett Browning:
First time he kissed me, he but ...
Like a man traveling in foggy ...
The park is filled with night and ...
The kiss. There are all sorts of ...
F. Scott Fitzgerald:
There used to be two kinds of ...
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans]:
Kisses honeyed by oblivion.
There is gold, and here My bluest ...
Man Cia finally noticed me, took a ...