“fog s kiss” Search Results
719 POETS FOUND
- Fogarty, Lionel 17 poems
- Fogel, Aaron 5 poems
- Fogle, Richard Harter 0 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- St. Vincent Millay, Edna 166 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 167 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 217 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 157 poems
- Spender, Stephen 18 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Sonia Sanchez, 1 poems
801 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Suicide Scythe of the Serpent's Soldier Swaying it's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Stinger's Stung by Singer's Tongue after Lewis Carroll Mad Gardener's Song Sylvie and Bruno, Jonathan ROBIN
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Young Church
- KISS......KISS........KISS., Arfa Iris
- Kiss Met Kismet after James Leigh Hunt Jenny Kissed Me and Austen Dobson A Kiss, Jonathan ROBIN
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Dónall Dempsey
- (Kiss kiss and kiss), Dwi utami
- The Foggy, Foggy Blue, Delmore Schwartz
- Fog's Gone, Steven Federle
- Foggy, Foggy Blues, Jan Sand
- Hymn, Sung At Christmas By The Scholars Of St. Helena’s Island, S.C., John Greenleaf Whittier
- Fogarty's Gin, Barcroft Henry Thomas Boake
- Fog’s Dilemma – A Haiku, C Richard Miles
992 SINGERS FOUND
997 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Elizabeth Barrett Browning:
First time he kissed me, he but ...
Like a man traveling in foggy ...
The park is filled with night and ...
The kiss. There are all sorts of ...
F. Scott Fitzgerald:
There used to be two kinds of ...
Barney McKlennan was a real man. ...
Once before a man's kiss tasted ...
I'll die young but it's like ...