“foo fighters” Search Results
25 POETS FOUND
- Mary Hannay Foott, 32 poems
- Foor, Matthew 62 poems
- Foote, David 1 poems
- Footer, Frank N. 6 poems
- fool, fugly 6 poems
- Foote, Samuel 0 poems
- foote, anthony 2 poems
- Fool, Perfect 39 poems
- maker, fool 1 poems
- Fool, Emotional 4 poems
- Mistakes, Foolish 11 poems
- MacDougall, Alice Foote 0 poems
- of forgiveness, fool 23 poems
- Foof, Chris 2 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- Everlong (Written By: Foo Fighters), Marxist illuminatti
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Molière [Jean Baptiste Poquelin]:
A learned fool is more a fool than ...
All fighters are prostitutes and ...
H.L. (Henry Lewis) Mencken:
When women kiss it always reminds ...
Women, by their nature, are not ...
Better a witty fool than a foolish ...
Oscar Hammerstein II:
For when I fool the people I fear, ...
To love a fool is a misfortune, but...
You are foolish, but without fools ...