“for longer than it takes” Search Results
359 POETS FOUND
- Sugawara Takesue no Musume, 9 poems
- Farrokhzad, Forough 32 poems
- Forché, Carolyn 18 poems
- Hamer, Forrest 7 poems
- William Forster, 2 poems
- Forbes, John 21 poems
- Thomas Ford, 2 poems
- Forhan, Chris 8 poems
- Ford, John 3 poems
- Mabel Forrest, 2 poems
- Willson, Forceythe 2 poems
- Forbes, William 1 poems
- Thanh-Thanh, 2 poems
- , Tran Thanh-tong 1 poems
886 POEMS FOUND
- No Longer You, No Longer Me, No Longer Us, Are Meant To Be.., Nichole Hoehn
- It's Not Over Till It's Over, Leah Ross
- It's Spring And It's Snowing, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Ved Forestillingen Af En Forfatters Første Dramatiske Forsøg, Steen Steensen Blicher
- Thanks For The Thanks, But No Thanks, Adam Parker
- Itch, Itch, Itch, maria sudibyo
- Look Up Into The Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s A Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Ang Sayaw Sa Itik-Itik, RIC S. BASTASA
- Thanksgiving Or Thanks-Receiving?, Luke Easter
- Longer And Longer, Babette Teeth
- Even If I'M No Longer Yours, And Your No Longer Mine., Rivers O'Donahue
- The List Of Places I Can No Longer Go Grows Ever Longer, Patti Masterman
- Why Should The World Bear You Longer And Longer?, P K Joy
- Longer Than No Longer, Mitta Xinindlu
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
George Bernard Shaw:
Youth, which is forgiven ...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
The stupid neither forgive nor ...
... when there is a war the years ...
Rutherford Birchard Hayes:
The real grounds of difference upon...
He is asleep. He knows no longer ...