“fountains of wayne” Search Results
81 POETS FOUND
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 79 poems
- Falconer, Wayne 93 poems
- Lynn, Sandra 4 poems
- Leon Learmond, Wayne 58 poems
- Thompson, Joan 1 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Bowen, Wayne 49 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
- kers, wayne 25 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- Wayne, Travis 16 poems
- Wayne, Jasmine 14 poems
842 POEMS FOUND
- It's a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Wayne's World, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Fabulous Water Fountains', Robert Rorabeck
- Switching on, off, on, off, on, off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- The Police Officer's Wife, Donna Nimmo
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- (Often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- The Ex Official's Lament, William Gay
- Officer's Prayer, Grace M. Jordan
- Russian Gays Are The American Sex Offender's, Is It Poetry
- Office no office, Nassy Fesharaki
- Offa’s Dyke, Cicely Fox Smith
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft in Woe, Henry Kirke White
1 SINGERS FOUND
- Fountains of Wayne 45 poems
231 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Predictions are often too hard to ...
Is that you, John Wayne? Is this ...
War is the hope that one will be ...
Henry David Thoreau:
If the tax-gatherer, or any other ...
My demon, too often ...
I don't know but a book in a man's ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
The fountains of my hidden ...
"Woe unto the world because of ...