“fountains of wayne” Search Results
81 POETS FOUND
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- Falconer, Wayne 93 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Wayne Foreman, Thomas 10 poems
- Lynn, Sandra 4 poems
- Thompson, Joan 1 poems
- Bowen, Wayne 49 poems
- Leon Learmond, Wayne 58 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
- kers, wayne 25 poems
823 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Exam Off-Side, Tumisang Ramarea
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft In Woe, Henry Kirke White
- Far Off-Shore, Herman Melville
- To Members And Office-Bearers Of Temperance Societies, Janet Hamilton
- To My Oft-Irritated Friend, Dipanjan Das
1 SINGERS FOUND
- Fountains of Wayne 45 poems
231 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Is that you, John Wayne? Is this ...
In retirement, I look for days off ...
The difficulty is no longer to find...
The vanity of others offends our ...
To sin offers repentance and ...
The dissident does not operate in ...
The Devil begat darkness; darkness ...
Henry David Thoreau:
If the tax-gatherer, or any other ...