“frail 2” Search Results
81 POETS FOUND
- 2s1.msl.2009, NuR FiTrI 8 poems
- 2bpositive, 2bpositive 127 poems
- panda 23, iron 139 poems
- Wayde Turner 24, Nicholas 93 poems
- Jack Agüeros, 1 poems
- Martín Espada, 2 poems
- 2005, CTR 7 poems
- 2005, Miesh 1 poems
- 207, Bloodshed 10 poems
- sy 23, jorge 1 poems
- 2007, kayleigh 31 poems
- 50l, 241 1 poems
- 20402040, michael 1 poems
- 2011, jamf15 16 poems
41 POEMS FOUND
- How, Poor Frail And Erring Mortal, Rachel Elizabeth Patterson
- Frail Sailing Ship (Revised), Margaret Alice Second
- Frail Zephyr Trail, Muhammad Jackson
- In The World Of Frail-Brick Words, indira babbellapati
- Sandy Hook: Frail Envelope Of Flesh, Michael Burch
- When Our Frail Voices Die, Raymond Cabrera
- Time Has Gone Weak And Frail, OTONYE DANIEL
- Frail Fingers, Dead Poetic
- A Frail Octogenarian, Francis Duggan
- Frail, Peter S. Quinn
- Frail, Gulliver Gimble
- Frail Words To Make You Realize You Are Wonderful, Suzie Lee
- Hunt Of The Frail Stag And Unicorn, gershon hepner
- Frail, Alone But Smiling, Living!, Alen Alexander
170 SINGERS FOUND
8 SONGS FOUND
42 QUOTATIONS FOUND
We are all frail.
Gaius Sallustius Crispus:
The fame which is based on wealth ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Some theosophists have arrived at a...
Thomas De Quincey:
Flowers ... that are so pathetic in...
When this immediate evil power has ...
Let us become thoroughly sensible ...
Pliny The Elder:
Compassion and shame come over one ...
The women were the meanest: they ...