“frail and bedazzled” Search Results
730 POETS FOUND
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Paterson, Andrew Barton 286 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Warhol, Andy 0 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Gide, Andre Paul Guillaume 1 poems
641 POEMS FOUND
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- Andrew's Limerick, Herbert Nehrlich
- Andrew's Paradox, Bob and Alex Eichen
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- Titus Andronicus's Complaint, Anonymous Olde English
- Andrasta’s Guild, Steve Trimmer
- St. Andrew's Eve, Cicely Fox Smith
- St. Andrew's Day, John Keble
- Andrea's Wedding, Abigail Pastor
- ANDREA'S REGRETS, gina layog
- Anderson's Piano (the first 3 poems), Sally Evans
- Anderson’s Home, Christina Sunrise
- St. Andrew's Bay, Andrew Lang
83 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Frail And Bedazzled, Smashing Pumpkins
106 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
Percy Bysshe Shelley:
But thou art fled Like some frail ...
Frailty, thy name is woman!
We are all frail.
Cut grass lies frail: Brief is the...
John Anderson my jo, John, We ...
Andrews: You married him only ...
Andrews: Do you love her? Peter: A...