“frank mills” Search Results
241 POETS FOUND
- O'Hara, Frank 43 poems
- Adams, Franklin P. 107 poems
- King, Benjamin Franklin 5 poems
- Wilmot, Frank 5 poems
- Gardner, Frank V. 36 poems
- Davison, Frank Dalby 4 poems
- Frankenau, Rasmus 31 poems
- Morton, Frank 1 poems
- Franklin "Frankie" Kam, 2 poems
- Frank, Franky 1 poems
- Mills, Alison 26 poems
- Millsaps, Jessica 57 poems
- Mills, James 68 poems
- Mills, Stephen Peter 5 poems
- Mills, Rachael 15 poems
309 POEMS FOUND
- The Man Who Shattered Millstreet's Dream, Francis Duggan
- Millstreet's Most Unforgettable Character, Francis Duggan
- Millstreet's Cultural Icons, Francis Duggan
- Millstreet's Ageing Heroes, Francis Duggan
- Millstreet's Last Old Fashioned Rhymer, Francis Duggan
- Frankenstein's Monster, Randy Johnson
- The Franklin's Tale, Geoffrey Chaucer
- The Franklin's Maid (From 'The White Company'), Arthur Conan Doyle
- Frankie's Trade, Rudyard Kipling
- Frankenstein's cyborg, AaI Harvey
- Frank's Song, Michael Pruchnicki
- Frank's Lump, John Carter Brown
- Frankie's Shinbone, Herbert Nehrlich
- Frankenstein's Little Heads, Laurence Overmire
44 SINGERS FOUND
139 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Edward T Lowe:
He's indestructible. Frankenstein's...
Frankie! Frankie! Your mother ...
Judith K Shklar:
What strikes one about the ...
Frankie mounted to the scaffold as ...
Voltaire [François Marie Arouet]:
They give us a pair of cloth shorts...
George Bernard Shaw:
The seven deadly sins.... Food, ...
Women of the tradition to which ...
Edward T Lowe:
He was made bit by bit, piece by ...