“frankenstein and his horse” Search Results
726 POETS FOUND
- Paterson, Andrew Barton 286 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Gide, Andre Paul Guillaume 1 poems
- Davis, Andrea 1 poems
883 POEMS FOUND
- Frankenstein's Monster, Randy Johnson
- Frankenstein's cyborg, AaI Harvey
- Frankenstein's Little Heads, Laurence Overmire
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- Andrew's Limerick, Herbert Nehrlich
- Andrew's Paradox, Bob and Alex Eichen
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- St. Andrew's Day, John Keble
- Titus Andronicus's Complaint, Anonymous Olde English
- Andrasta’s Guild, Steve Trimmer
- St. Andrew's Eve, Cicely Fox Smith
- Andrea's Wedding, Abigail Pastor
- ANDREA'S REGRETS, gina layog
84 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Frankenstein And His Horse, S.o.d.
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Sir Philip Sidney:
I on my horse, and Love on me, doth...
I'd horsewhip you if I had a horse.
The Greeks have given to the world ...
Edward T Lowe:
He's indestructible. Frankenstein's...
We know only a single science, the ...
Creative memory is the historian's ...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
Walter Wellesley (Red) Smith:
If this bureau had a prayer for use...