“froggie went a courtin” Search Results
692 POETS FOUND
- William Charles Wentworth, 4 poems
- Higginson, Thomas Wentworth 7 poems
- Eaton, Arthur Wentworth Hamilton 6 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 83 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Austin, Alfred 235 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 216 poems
902 POEMS FOUND
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- No Place For A Courting-Candle, Gert Strydom
- Philosophical Views Of Abu Al-Ala Al-Maarri, Abu al-Alaa Al-Maarri
- More Life—went Out—when He Went, Emily Dickinson
- How Went The Day? The Day Went Well, Marion Sharville
- I Went Downtown And Went Down, Diane Seuss
- I Love My Life Ay Ay Ay ;) I Mean My Sibs :) Ay Ay Ay, sheniqua lowery
- Limerick: Once An-Other Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T Wignesan
- I Am Human I Am An African I Am A South African, Karel Maans
- Again, Again, Again, Again, Again..., Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- A, Aa, Aaa, Aaaa...... [alphabet; Acronyms, Etc.; Grades], Bri Edwards
- Limerick: Once Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T Wignesan
- Not Fly Away, Not Fly Away Et A Little Go Around-Aleksandr Marshal, Yuri Starostin
- Limerick: Once Buoyed Anchors In Sea Anne-Anne, T Wignesan
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Sir William Osler:
What is the student but a lover ...
There is nothing so awkward, as ...
Foolish Passion of My Youth ...
Poetry is what Milton saw when he ...
She sigh'd not that They stay'd, ...
It was the first female-style ...
Daphne Du Maurier:
Last night I dreamt I went to ...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
All in green went my love riding