“froggie went a courtin” Search Results
692 POETS FOUND
- William Charles Wentworth, 4 poems
- Eaton, Arthur Wentworth Hamilton 6 poems
- Higginson, Thomas Wentworth 7 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 79 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 219 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
904 POEMS FOUND
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- No Place For A Courting-Candle, Gert Strydom
- Philosophical Views Of Abu Al-Ala Al-Maarri, Abu al-Alaa Al-Maarri
- More Life—went Out—when He Went, Emily Dickinson
- How Went The Day? The Day Went Well, Marion Sharville
- I Went Downtown And Went Down, Diane Seuss
- I Love My Life Ay Ay Ay ;) I Mean My Sibs :) Ay Ay Ay, sheniqua lowery
- Limerick: Once An-Other Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T (no first name) Wignesan
- I Am Human I Am An African I Am A South African, Karel Maans
- Again, Again, Again, Again, Again..., Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- A, Aa, Aaa, Aaaa...... [alphabet; Acronyms, Etc.; Grades], Bri Edwards
- Limerick: Once Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Not Fly Away, Not Fly Away Et A Little Go Around-Aleksandr Marshal, Yuri Starostin
- Aliquid Novi Africa Affert - Africa Is Always Producing Some Novelty, Juan Ponce de León
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Sir William Osler:
What is the student but a lover ...
There is nothing so awkward, as ...
Poetry is what Milton saw when he ...
She sigh'd not that They stay'd, ...
It was the first female-style ...
Daphne Du Maurier:
Last night I dreamt I went to ...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
All in green went my love riding
Middle age went by while I was ...