“fruit that ate itself” Search Results
27 POETS FOUND
- Thatcher, Charles 5 poems
- Fruit, Strange 6 poems
- Ayadi, Atef 1471 poems
- ten, aten 1 poems
- Atele, Lorelei 1 poems
- yo dawg, Llama ate a pickle 1 poems
- ATEENYI, KYOMUHENDO 18 poems
- Atef, Amr 1 poems
- Thatcher, Margaret 0 poems
- Maluleka, Thato 34 poems
- Thatcher, Palious 9 poems
- That's me, Annabanana 1 poems
- Thatte, Jyoti 1 poems
- BODITSI, THATO 3 poems
861 POEMS FOUND
- For The Boy Who Ate And Ate (A Sickly Sweet Love Story), Not Long Left
- Arafat Ate No Fat Arafat Ate No Meat, O Anna Niemus
- Love Reckons By Itself—alone, Emily Dickinson
- That's Good, That's Bad, Peter Hall
- My Fruit-Like Breasts Are Your Possessions, My Love, Narsinh Mehta
- The Little Fruit-Seller, Raj Arumugam
- The Fruits Of Death The Fruits, Ameen Rihani
- The Fruit-Gift, John Greenleaf Whittier
- That's All. That's It. Nothing More, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- That's It And That's All, Buddy Bee Anthony
- Fruit-Bearing, gajanan mishra
- That's No Fallen Woman, That's My Wife, gershon hepner
- A Fruit-Laden Tree!, Shahzia Batool
- Sonnet: If Only Crops, Fruit-Trees Grew Like Wild Ones, Dr John Celes
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Edward Kofi Louis:
The fruits of love are better than ...
One was never married, and that's ...
Thought must be divided against ...
George Bernard Shaw:
Youth, which is forgiven ...
Live a fruitful life and not a long...
The theater-goer in conventional ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
That's what an army isa mob; ...
What went forth to the ends of the ...