“fury in the slaughterhouse” Search Results
635 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
914 POEMS FOUND
- Fury's Army, Ripchurr Moone
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- Modern Indian English Poetry Represents It Not The Whole of India, Indian Thought And Culture, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Insomnia, insomnia...Insomnia!, indira babbellapati
- Indian English Poetry Is Indian's Foreigner English, Bijay Kant Dubey
- India’s 63rd Independence Day – a Pledge, Dr John Celes
- Tryst with Destiny (in poem form for India’s 64th Independence Day), Dr John Celes
- Villanelle: Wander not into a land where the indigene's indolent, T (no first name) Wignesan
1 SINGERS FOUND
- Fury in The Slaughterhouse 89 poems
998 SONGS FOUND
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 ..., Best Brains Productions
- Where There's A Whip There's A..., Faster Pussycat
- Ballad Of The Slaughterhouse, Pinkerton Thugs
- In My Human Slaughterhouse..., Exhumed
- Slaughterhouse, Manilla Road
- Slaughterhouse, Goo Goo Dolls
- A Fury Divine, Amon Amarth
- An Incarnation's Dream, Atheist
- Bisakah Mencoba (bila Ini ..., Reza
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Beware the fury of a patient man.
C.E. (Charles Edward) Montague:
War hath no fury like a ...
While there's life, there's fear.
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
John L Casti:
A law explains a set of ...
Donald Culross Peattie:
I am more and more convinced that ...
The Book Of Common Prayer:
With this Ring I thee wed, with my ...