“fury in the slaughterhouse” Search Results
689 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
905 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
- Modern Indian English Poetry Represents It Not The Whole Of India, Indian Thought And Culture, Bijay Kant Dubey
- We Cover Thee—sweet Face, Emily Dickinson
- Sonnet, There's Love There's Love (From, The Lost Sonnets), Peter S. Quinn
- Flowers To India, Gifts To India, Gifts To India From Us, Uk,, Madhu Madhu
- Where There's Smoke, There's Fire, VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Beware the fury of a patient man.
C.E. (Charles Edward) Montague:
War hath no fury like a ...
Logan Pearsall Smith:
The vitality of a new movement in ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
While there's life, there's fear.