“gafford john” Search Results
750 POETS FOUND
- Dryden, John 112 poems
- Newman, John Henry 30 poems
- Keats, John 217 poems
- Donne, John 192 poems
- Whittier, John Greenleaf 483 poems
- Clare, John 175 poems
- Milton, John 115 poems
- Johnson, James Weldon 63 poems
- Masefield, John 45 poems
- Betjeman, John 54 poems
- Berryman, John 163 poems
- Johnson, Samuel 49 poems
- McCrae, John 29 poems
- Ashbery, John 20 poems
855 POEMS FOUND
- John-John, Thomas MacDonagh
- Kate-A-Whimsies, John-A-Dream, William Ernest Henley
- Johnny-Jump-Up, Jefferson Carter
- Oh Johnny Dear Johnny, Francis Duggan
- John-A-Dreams --, Adelaide Crapsey
- John A. Calhoun, My Joe John, David John Scott
- To John Johnson, On His Presenting Me With An Antique Bust Of Homer, William Cowper
- ' John Acts Isaiah 2 Matthew 3 John ', Enrico Morilla
- Johnny Johnson, Roger Chen
- A Johnny-Come-Lately, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Johnny That Lurks / Cabbage Patch Johnny, Mark Eyre
- John John, Beatrice Dahlen
- For John, Who Begs Me Not To Enquire Further, Anne Sexton
- Frankie And Johnnie, Anonymous
199 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I have Johnsonised the land; and I ...
Johnson is wise, Boswell foolish; ...
Henry David Thoreau:
An honest, hard-working, but ...
Kick at the rock, Sam Johnson, ...
Sir John, Sir, is a very ...
Lyndon Baines Johnson:
You might say that Lyndon Johnson ...
She's out there in the john, trying...
My mind was, as it were, strongly ...