“gainsbourg serge” Search Results
19 POETS FOUND
- Pushkin, Alexander Sergeyevich 76 poems
- Yesenin, Sergey Alexandrovich 8 poems
- Zemtsov, Sergey 44 poems
- Esenin, Sergei Aleksandrovich 3 poems
- White, Katharine Sergeant 0 poems
- Kapol, Serge 6 poems
- Turgenev, Ivan Sergeevich 0 poems
- Serge, Victor 0 poems
- Daney, Serge 0 poems
- Blockmans, Serge Marc Victor 3 poems
- sinica, sergejs 2 poems
- Sibikovsky, Sergey 4 poems
- Balaga, Serge 1 poems
- nikitenko, serge 5 poems
46 POEMS FOUND
- Limerick Croisés: Once A Loud-Mouthed Sergeant-Major, T (no first name) Wignesan
- To Sergei Esenin, Vladimir Vladimirovich Mayakovsky
- The Color Sergeant, James Weldon Johnson
- Pharaoh And The Sergeant, Rudyard Kipling
- Sergei Mironovitch Kirov, Rupert John Cornford
- The Tale On The Golden Cockerel Alexander Sergeevich Pushkin, Yuri Starostin
- The Sergeant's Song, Thomas Hardy
- The Sergeant's Weddin', Rudyard Kipling
- Go Tell The Sergeant Major, Colin Ian Jeffery
- The Tale On The Dead Princess And The Seven Bogatyrs Alexander Sergeevich Pushkin, Yuri Starostin
- The Old Sergeant, Forceythe Willson
- Sergey Zemtsov. Password Rotation, Sergey Zemtsov
- Sergeant Major Shotgun, Sidney P. Roberts II
- General Prologue 11: The Sergeant Of The Law- Geoffrey Chaucer (Forrest Hainline's Minimalist Translation), Forrest Hainline
8 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Karen: I never knew it could be ...
Ah, my dear Madam, ah, "Mr." Serge ...
Your eyes, your eyes, they shine ...
crew member [offscreen]: That's an ...
Whatever else it may ...
By hero, we tend to mean a ...
A sergeant of the lawe, war and ...
Had I but timeas this fell ...