“gather for attack on the pearly gat” Search Results
722 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Farrokhzad, Forough 32 poems
- Forché, Carolyn 8 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Hamer, Forrest 7 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Forhan, Chris 8 poems
- Thomas Ford, 2 poems
- William Forster, 2 poems
- Ford, John 3 poems
- Forbes, John 21 poems
- Mabel Forrest, 2 poems
921 POEMS FOUND
- The One aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love for One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- Pearly Pearly Snow, Peter S. Quinn
- When one's own become one's enemy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- One's greed leads to one's ugly and greedy way, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I know cut one's branch by one's axe, David Aoloch Bion
- WHAT IF ONE'S BAD DEEDS BEAT ONE'S GOOD DEEDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ved Forestillingen af en Forfatters første dramatiske Forsøg, Steen Steensen Blicher
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- 'Who gathers Knowledge, gathers Pain', Anthony Weir
- Panxiety (Panic Attack / Anxiety Attack), Ron Keys
- Bill Gates' Fangs...Uh, Make That 'Windows', elysabeth faslund
- (Dreams Or) Gather Them, Gather Them, moon batchelder
93 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Gather For Attack On The ..., Darkthrone
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
One's ignorance is one's chief ...
One's stomach is one's internal ...
A gathering of Democrats is more ...
When Hitler attacked the Jews ... I...
Staying in charge as a mother means...
William Cullen Bryant:
There's freedom at thy gates and ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...