“gettin the feelin” Search Results
256 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 768 poems
896 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Getting Worst Before Getting Better, Randi Rabbitt
- My Friends are Getting Married...I'm Just Getting Drunk, David Tallman
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- feelings feelings, RIC S. BASTASA
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Where Theres Beauty, Theres You:, Sherry Painter
- Mountain Full of Feelings- By: Mikhaela Collins, Mikhaela collins
- The Feelings Of Our Friends............The Feelings Of Ourselves, rabia javed
25 SINGERS FOUND
- God Gettin Funky 5 poems
- Its A Song Of Getting Over ... 1 poems
- Apex Theory 12 poems
- Bikel Theo 1 poems
- Charly Lownoise And Mental Theo 2 poems
- Chicken Shed Theatre 1 poems
- Coolio Feat. 30 Thevz 1 poems
- Dream Theater 86 poems
- Firesign Theatre 13 poems
- Grand Theft Audio 3 poems
- Groove Theory 11 poems
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
If she [a mother] is confident that...
Alice S Rossi:
... social roles vary in the extent...
Bobbie Lynn Bowen:
Getting hit really isn't that bad. ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson]:
Some children have the most ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
Henry David Thoreau:
It is remarkable that there is ...
Getting and spending, we lay waste ...