“girl on the moon” Search Results
668 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Long, Timothy 91 poems
- Moon, Moon 2 poems
92 SINGERS FOUND
4 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The Moon's the North Wind's cooky,
Black girl black girl lips as ...
Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
The moon is a white strange world, ...
One's ignorance is one's chief ...
One's stomach is one's internal ...
Staying in charge as a mother means...
The milkman came in the moonlight ...