“give me one rreason” Search Results
735 POETS FOUND
- Meer, Meer Taqi 5 poems
- Jiao, Meng 10 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Meher, Narayan Bharasa 2 poems
- Rumi, Mewlana Jalaluddin 148 poems
- Melville, Herman 93 poems
- Meredith, George 294 poems
- Meynell, Alice 21 poems
- Mew, Charlotte Mary 31 poems
- Merwin, William Stanley 37 poems
- Merrill, James 11 poems
- Merriam, Eve 4 poems
- Warren, Mercy 4 poems
- Merrill, Christopher 13 poems
951 POEMS FOUND
- When One Plus One Equals One, Is It Poetry
- In The Arithmetic Of Love, One Plus One Equals Everything, And Two Minus One Equals Nothing, Daya Nandan
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- When One Turns Into A University Teacher, One Starts Bluffings, Bijay Kant Dubey
- One Has Done All That One Could Do, Shalom Freedman
- One Night One Kiss Everlasting Love, David Dwayne Edwards
- One Day We Live, One Day We Die, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- For One To Sing Thus One Wish Upon A Star., Raymond Sawyer
- One More, Just One More, Funkekeme Akposeye
- The More One See The Stars Thus One Whisper The Name., Raymond Sawyer
- When One See A Star For One See The Family Of Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- The More One See The Stars The More Coffee One Drink, Raymond Sawyer
- Every Min One Feel The Sun Thus One Feel The Smile Of Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Whatever tears one may shed, in the...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
If one doesn't know one's own ...
Oh, duty is what one expects from ...
When one paints an ideal, one does ...
One can be the master of what one ...
Most of one's life is one prolonged...
One must live the way one thinks or...
One must always hope when one is ...