“gone with the worms” Search Results
282 POETS FOUND
- Wither, George 34 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Long, Timothy 91 poems
851 POEMS FOUND
- Within Without, Without Within, Alfred Barna
- Be Kind To Worms' Week, Paul Lester
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- GONE GONE GONE, Aldo Kraas
- Gone Gone Gone, Jack Ingram
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Gone, Gone, Gone, Haha Hehe
- Gone, Gone Again, Edward Thomas
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there's your eyes, Mandolyn ...
- DAUGHTER'S GONE, DAUGHTER'S GONE, Joseph Anderson
- The Day Is Gone, And All Its Sweets Are Gone, John Keats
- Where Theres Beauty, Theres You:, Sherry Painter
31 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Gone With The Worms, Theatre Of Ice
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
And everything is gone, the body is...
A plague o' both your houses. They...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
worms are the words but joy's the ...
Crowds without company, and ...
Sébastien-Roch Nicolas De Chamfort:
Eminence without merit earns ...
We may live without poetry, music ...
A Jew without Jews, without ...
I have wrestled with death. It is ...