“grandma s feather bed” Search Results
710 POETS FOUND
- Beddoes, Thomas Lovell 35 poems
- Bedford, Ruth 1 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Jarwali, Kazim 26 poems
- Visser, Andries Gerhardus 2 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 166 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 224 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 157 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
891 POEMS FOUND
- Bed-Rock, William Arthur Dunkerley
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- She Staked Her Feathers—gained An Arc, Emily Dickinson
- S.Yesenin, Feather-Grass Sleeps... - Translation (Rus.), Lyudmila Purgina
- Feather To Feather Haiku, Chenou Liu
- China Feathers-Cauchy3, cheung shun sang
- Grandma Grandma Please., Ema Coote
- Feather To Feather, Soumitra Roy
- To Bed To Bed!, HudaM DeGratePoet
- I'Ll Lay My Boots Under Shania's Bed, Paul Henry Dallaire
- Back To Bed, Michael P. McParland
- The Beggar's Daughter Of Bednall-Green, Anonymous Olde English
- Ashes Sleeps In My Bed, NHIEN NGUYEN MD
- Bed-Mouth, Lesley Taylor
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Feather-footed through the plashy ...
We are not to expect to be ...
I would 'twere bed-time, Hal, and ...
Charles Dudley Warner:
Politics makes strange bed-fellows.
Cynicism is intellectual dandyism ...
I am a feather for each wind that ...
Henry David Thoreau:
None of the feathered race has yet ...
Was ever feather so lightly blown ...