“grandma s theme” Search Results
703 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Jarwali, Kazim 26 poems
- Visser, Andries Gerhardus 2 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 222 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 166 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 157 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Hafiz Shirazi, Shams al-Din 96 poems
- Spender, Stephen 18 poems
896 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- British Themes-By Cauchy3, cheung shun sang
- Grandma Grandma Please., Ema Coote
- Fisherman's Dilemma Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Suicide Scythe Of The Serpent's Soldier Swaying It's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Tagore Song (440) Ring That Tune Single-Minded Solo-Song In Ektara, Tushar Ray
- Sandrine Sonnet Cycle - Sonnet Lxii Sin Of Self-Love, Jonathan ROBIN
- Song Of The (Only Semi-Successful) Slimmer (To Be Sung To The Tune Of Michael Finnegan), C Richard Miles
- Sweet Meat Has Sour Sauce; Or, The Slave-Trader In The Dumps, William Cowper
- Stepehn Gill As A Singer Of Om Shantih Shantih Shantih, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Que Diras-Tu Ce Soir, Pauvre Âme Solitaire (What Will You Say Tonight, Poor Solitary Soul), Charles Baudelaire
- Shall I Compare Her - Sandrine Sonnet Cycle After Sonnet Xviii William Shakespeare, Jonathan ROBIN
- Hymn, Sung At Christmas By The Scholars Of St. Helena’s Island, S.C., John Greenleaf Whittier
- Sola Christos, Sola Scriptura, Sola Gracious, Sola Fide' And The Priesthood, macaulay akinbami
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
William Butler Yeats:
What can I but enumerate old ...
... passion for survival is the ...
If there were only one truth, you ...
It seems to me that upbringings ...
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
The English countryside, its growth...
The Insignificance of Man is a ...
George Gordon Noel Byron:
Fools are my theme, let satire be ...
I hold any writer sufficiently ...