“grandpa told me so” Search Results
689 POETS FOUND
- Meer, Meer Taqi 5 poems
- Southey, Robert 93 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Sorley, Charles Hamilton 12 poems
- Sonia Sanchez, 2 poems
- King Solomon, 1 poems
- Solon, 2 poems
- Robert Southwell, 10 poems
- , Sophocles 36 poems
- Claussen, Sophus Niels Christen 546 poems
- Sologub, Fyodor 17 poems
- Solie, Karen 3 poems
- Soutar, Charles Henry 4 poems
- Anonymous Grandparent, 0 poems
923 POEMS FOUND
- Grandpa, Oh Grandpa, Tina Chan
- Solely Soluble Soliton Soul Solutions, Jonathan ROBIN
- Tagore Song (289) When I Surrendered My Sorrowful Soul At Your Feet, Soon Blessed Moment Left, Tushar Ray
- Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas, RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL
- Que Diras-Tu Ce Soir, Pauvre Âme Solitaire (What Will You Say Tonight, Poor Solitary Soul), Charles Baudelaire
- Something Somewhere Somehow Someday, Vision Ghost
- Sola Christos, Sola Scriptura, Sola Gracious, Sola Fide' And The Priesthood, macaulay akinbami
- Someone, Somewhere, Somehow, Someday, Jade Leven
- Tagore Song (#126) Soul-Burning Fire Of Songs Will Be Here, Tushar Ray
- Tagore Song (218) Soul Searching On My Song-Boat All Day Long, Tushar Ray
- Sober, I Am Sober Yew, I Am Sober Ewe, Sober.., Charles Hice
- A Prayer For Dad (Memorial Day Memorial Day Memorial Day), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Soldier (Memorial Day Memorial Day Memorial Day), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Rahi Nagufta Mere Dil Mein Dastan Meri, Mir Taqi Mir
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Where even a falsehood must be ...
"Can't" is what our grandparents ...
The presence of a grandparent ...
Eda Le Shan:
If grandparents want to have a ...
Rather than accepting the drifting ...
Glance in the mirror, and you see a...
I used to think I was poor. Then ...
Damn the great executives, the men ...