“guardians of the breath” Search Results
289 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Long, Timothy 91 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 768 poems
767 POEMS FOUND
- It's a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching on, off, on, off, on, off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Breathe, Breathe, Breathe, Midnight Blues
- Breathe, breathe, Greek breath, the pines, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Breath- You Are My Breath, gajanan mishra
- The Breath, A Mere Breath, A Great Breath, Nash Thomas
- Breath, Breath, Breath, Solibella gonzalez
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- The Police Officer's Wife, Donna Nimmo
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft in Woe, Henry Kirke White
- Often I think and oft I see, akram saqib
33 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Breathe-in experience, breathe-out ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
I heard among the solitary ...
Cut grass lies frail: Brief is the...
Paul Celan [Paul Antschel]:
A crystal of breath, your ...
Attributed to Seattle:
The air is precious to the red man,...
While there's life, there's fear.
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
The breathing in unison ...