“gun” Search Results
69 POETS FOUND
- Gunn, Thom 22 poems
- Menuci, Willian 15 poems
- Dlamini, Mosioa Theophilus 2 poems
- Panchal, Gunjan 2 poems
- Arora, Chakshu 4 poems
- Barkenhammar, Gunnar 5 poems
- Gunawardana, Dilantha 763 poems
- Mo., Gunnar 65 poems
- Rao, Gunde Narsing 24 poems
- Allen, Paula Gunn 0 poems
- Gundran, Charmaine 6 poems
- Gunderson, Doug 21 poems
- Gunn, Ben 7 poems
- Gunn, Rachael 8 poems
569 POEMS FOUND
- Gun-In-Hand, Alison Rosalie
- Gung-Ho, Stanley Cooper
- Kabhi Shakh-O-Sabz-O-Barg Par Kabhi Guncha-O-Gul-O-Khar Par, Jigar Moradabadi
- Gun-Addicts, bill costley
- Gun-Shots In Lodwar, alexander opicho
- 21 Gun-Salute!, Edward Kofi Louis
- ♦ Ballad Of Gunner The Gambler: Gunner Loses Everything ♦, Michael Fischer
- For Communism, Power Springs From The Barrel Of The Gun (The Gun-Toting Communists, Comrades And Cadres Gone Berserk, Went On The Rampage), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Another Reason Why I Don'T Keep A Gun In The House, Billy Collins
- The Death Of The Ball Turret Gunner, Randall Jarrell
- Back To The Machine Gun, Charles Bukowski
- Gunga Din, Rudyard Kipling
- Among The Red Guns, Carl Sandburg
- Gunner, Randall Jarrell
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
In the right stage of the weather a...
Ransom Stoddard: I don't wanna gun....
"Power may be at the end of a gun,"...
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
Why does the soul always require a ...
Frederick The Great:
Don't forget your great guns, which...
Is that a gun in your pocket, or ...
Oh, you can't get a man with a gun.
All you need for a movie is a gun ...