“gun” Search Results
69 POETS FOUND
- Gunn, Thom 22 poems
- Menuci, Willian 16 poems
- Dlamini, Mosioa Theophilus 2 poems
- Panchal, Gunjan 2 poems
- Barkenhammar, Gunnar 5 poems
- Arora, Chakshu 4 poems
- Gunawardana, Dilantha 763 poems
- Mo., Gunnar 65 poems
- Gunn, Heath 75 poems
- Allen, Paula Gunn 0 poems
- Rao, Gunde Narsing 24 poems
- Grass, Günter 1 poems
- Gunderson, Doug 21 poems
- gunther, ally 31 poems
572 POEMS FOUND
- Gun-In-Hand, Alison Rosalie
- Gung-Ho, Stanley Cooper
- Kabhi Shakh-O-Sabz-O-Barg Par Kabhi Guncha-O-Gul-O-Khar Par, Jigar Moradabadi
- Gun-Addicts, bill costley
- Gun-Shots In Lodwar, alexander opicho
- 21 Gun-Salute!, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Girl With The Gun, Reyvrex Questor Reyes
- ♦ Ballad Of Gunner The Gambler: Gunner Loses Everything ♦, Michael Fischer
- To Press The Gun, Edward Kofi Louis
- How To Qualify Americans For Gun Owner Ship, Is It Poetry
- The Man With A Gun In His Hand, Don Dickenson
- Johnny Got His Gun, Odile Frascogna
- Choose Greatness, Young Gun, Frank Davis, Sr.
- I Am The Gun, You Are The Bullet Part 1., PeaceSeller Unpleasedbuyer
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
In the right stage of the weather a...
"Power may be at the end of a gun,"...
Ransom Stoddard: I don't wanna gun....
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
Why does the soul always require a ...
Frederick The Great:
Don't forget your great guns, which...
Oh, you can't get a man with a gun.
Is that a gun in your pocket, or ...
All you need for a movie is a gun ...