“gun 180 sn roses” Search Results
222 POETS FOUND
- Gunn, Thom 22 poems
- Snyder, Gary 11 poems
- Snodgrass, William De Witt 16 poems
- Snow, Carol 3 poems
- Roses, Malaya 390 poems
- Roses, White 2 poems
- roses, red 2 poems
- heley, rosie 1 poems
- Roses, Shutterfly 2 poems
- Summer roses000, May 1 poems
- Menuci, Willian 15 poems
- Dlamini, Mosioa Theophilus 2 poems
- Panchal, Gunjan 2 poems
- Barkenhammar, Gunnar 5 poems
869 POEMS FOUND
- Memorials Of A Tour In Scotland, 1803 I. Departure From The Vale Of Grasmere, August 1803, William Wordsworth
- Spring Written In The Style Of F.I. Tyutchev (1803-73), Ron Lane
- Dreams Clutch… 1801-2k12, saadat tahir
- Explosions After I Make My 180-Degree Turn, Inro Lavil
- Bad Men’s Poetry Day … 1808-2k13, saadat tahir
- London, 1802, William Wordsworth
- Composed By The Side Of Grasmere Lake 1806, William Wordsworth
- A Prophecy. February 1807, William Wordsworth
- 1805, Robert Graves
- #180 Poem, robert m drake
- Written In London. September, 1802, William Wordsworth
- Love Sonnet 180: 'The Lake's Water Sparkles In Placid Bliss, ', Reyvrex Questor Reyes
- Anticipation, October 1803, William Wordsworth
- Composed By The Sea-Side, Near Calais, August 1802, William Wordsworth
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
And for 180 years almost nothing.
The roses you lifted to your lips ...
Hypocrisy is the essence of ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
The city is recruited from the ...
Nelson's famous signal before the ...
Henry Brooks Adams:
Measured by any standard known to ...
Whiffle [whine and wheeze and snuff...
And I will make thee beds of roses