“half moon cafe” Search Results
113 POETS FOUND
- Moon, Moon 2 poems
- Past, Half 55 poems
- Halford, Harley 12 poems
- Halford, Alan 9 poems
- Destiny, HalfDemonGurl07 15 poems
- joker, halfblind 2 poems
- Creighton, JohnPeter 15 poems
- Tam, Grace 1 poems
- Mills, Paul 20 poems
- Sword, The Silent 1 poems
- Mukherjee, Shreyashi 1 poems
- Branigan, Lauren 2 poems
- Canady, MoonBee 375 poems
- Moon, Luna 133 poems
925 POEMS FOUND
- Moon, Moon, Moon, Moon, Moon, Moon Everywhere, Lalitha Narayanan
- Beauty Is Half-Revealed And Half-Concealed!, Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
- A Black Girl, Half-Schooled & Half-Educated, Thinks She Herself, Bijay Kant Dubey
- London To Folkestone (Half-Past One To Half-Past Five), Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Half-Truths, Half-Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Half-Woman Half-Fish, RIC S. BASTASA
- A Half-Read Man's Half-Read English, An Englishman's Alsatian Dog Too Can Growl In English, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Half-Heard, Half-Seen, Naveed Akram
- Half-Awake And Half-Sleepy, Sukhee Bukhbat
- An Image Having Half-God And Half-Goddess, SRIRANJI ARATISANKAR
- Half-And-Half, Naomi Shihab Nye
- February Moon - Storm Moon - Hunger Moon - Snow Moon, Barbara Elizabeth Mercer
- While I Swallow Moon-Tablet, SRIRANJI ARATISANKAR
- Beauty's Moon-Mad Spell, Keith Johnson
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Half-starved spiders prey'd on ...
Alfred Lord Tennyson:
“I am half-sick of shadows, said ...
When you live with eyes half ...
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi:
“A thousand half-loves must be ...
Wilma De Guzman:
'My life is half filled nor half ...
ATUL CHANDRA SARKAR:
At times, to save things from ...
Bijay Kant Dubey:
What shall I call you, Suryamukhi ...
Soumita Sarkar Ray:
To land among starts, shoot at ...